Copyright © 2015 © East Coast Offshore Performance Marine
Repair & Replace your Old, Weather Worn or Damaged Canvas & Upholstery
East Coast Offshore Performance Marine • 12739 Sunset Avenue • Ocean City, MD 21842
Check out our Facebook Page to see some of our latest photos and videos of Offshore Boat Races featuring High Performance Boats, Power Boats, Speedboats and More!
Exposure to sun, wind and rain can cause damage to a boat’s upholstery. Replacing these weather beaten components is expensive. On a boat, vinyl seats regularly endure damaging treatment from both the natural elements and from regular use and misuse. The nearly constant moister weakens materials. Seats located where people frequently step are especially susceptible to damage. On boats where fishing is a regular activity, the seats have fishing rods and other fishing gear to contend with. Damage to vinyl upholstery on boats can also be caused by stains and burns. East Coast Offshore Performance Marine can help you get your boat looking like new!
You Can't Beat Mother Nature
Although most manufacturers try to make boat seats very durable, it is not uncommon for occasional damage to occur because of all this rough treatment. When it does, it is best to repair the damage as soon as possible so that what may be a quick easy fix does not become major repair job.
• What type of seats are in need of repair?
Back to Back seats
Fold down lounge seats
Folding pedestal seat
• How do they sit? A seat (no matter how new it looks) has to perform well during use.
• Does your rear end crash (hit hard surface of the seat) when going through rough waters?
• Does it need to exactly match the rest of the boat?
· Repairs to damaged boat seats, cushions &
· Refurbishing of stained or worn boat seats,
cushions, and trim.
· Vinyl Repairs
· Vinyl Seat Panels Replaced
· Custom Made Snap-On Covers
· Repair of all Types of Canvas
Professional Boat and Marine Upholstery Repair
Now is the Best Time to Give Your Boat a Complete Makeover